[HLUG] Membership count

Gordon Alabaster herelug at centaurus.demon.co.uk
Wed May 3 13:29:50 BST 2006

I have just installed Fedora Core 5 (update failed due to lack of disc
space ?) but my previous member entry said Mandriva, so here are the new
details

Members                 Distro          Status          Location
Gordon Alabaster        Fedora          Beginner        Berkhamsted

*** By the way, I am getting a blank screen when I go to
http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/ and click enter :(

Regards

Gordon