[HLUG] HLUG May Meeting - 7pm, 18th May 2006

Mark Broadbent mgjbroadbent at googlemail.com
Wed May 17 16:14:52 BST 2006

Hi All,

The May Meeting of the Herefordshire Linux User Group will be on
Thursday 18th May 2006.  It will be held at The Volunteer Inn,
Hereford starting at 7pm.  Details are available on the website [1].

Unfortunately I'll be unable to attend this month.  Can I suggest
persons who are going post a message to the list given that we had
such a small attendance last month (five to be precise!).

All Best
Mark

[1] http://www.phil-taylor.co.uk/~hlugorg/content/view/48/74/

--
Mark Broadbent
Herefordshire LUG Master

* http://www.wetlettuce.com/
* http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/

Warning: `class Bob' only defines a private destructor and has no friends
  --- GCC C++ compiler: