[HLUG] hi

Andrew Hodgson andrew.hodgson at allpay.net
Tue May 30 08:26:33 BST 2006

Hi,

Birmingham is a good place to get work, there is a lot of public transport
etc.  if I was offered a job there I would grab it :).

Glad to hear you had a good time in Australia, I think a lot of people go to
Australia/Nz with emigration plans, but often the reality is a lot different
and it wouldn't work out - I know several people who have gone over there
for a few months, did work, but ended up back here.  I wouldn't want to go
there for anything other than a holiday.

Andrew.