[HLUG] Next meeting

Graham Cole grahamcole at nerdshack.com
Fri Oct 27 22:22:41 BST 2006

We really can use the Canal Road Centre for our meeting if it suits members on WED 1st NOV, ie this next Wed.
We can use a side room, though not the one with PC's installed. There will be a talk going on that evening in the open area.
I haven't seen any HLUG mailing list messages since Fri 20th so I hope all is well with my changed email facility!
Graham