[HLUG] HLUG Monthly Meeting - 18th April 2007 7pm

Mark Broadbent mgjbroadbent at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:58:31 BST 2007

Hi All,

The April meeting is at the Canal Road Day Centre, Hereford
starting at 7pm on 18th April 2007.

The centre has a large car park in front of the centre, however if you
intend to park there then approach via Coningsby Street, off Widemarsh
Street to avoid the one way streets. I've provided a handy Google Map
link below:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=canal+road,+hereford&ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=52.059428,-2.711472&spn=0.008655,0.026994&om=1

If you are approaching by foot then you can take a short cut through the
old graveyard between Monkmoor Street and Commercial Road if you are
approaching from that direction.

I'll not be attending this month as it's my wifes birthday on the same day.

All the Best
Mark