[HLUG] Slightly offtopic - buying Christmas presents and making money for Hereford Hospital Radio

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 8 11:16:41 GMT 2007

Hi

Sorry for the following slightly offtopic.

If you're considering buying lots of christams prezzies or other items
online, please can you have a look at http://www.buy.at/hhr first?

Basically, you can by from over a hundred of the famous online shops via
this portal, ie tesco, John Lewis, Thortons, M&S, HMV, GAME etc

But by just going via the http://www.buy.at/hhr link first, you don't
pay any more, but at Hereford Hospital Radio where I am a member
www.hhr.org.uk we get a small % each time someone buys an item via our
webstore, which helps us with our fund raising.

Basically, its an affiliate scheme, where we get a couple of % of the
product price when something has been bought starting from our webshop
URL, http://www.buy.at/hhr.

So, if you were going to buy something from Tesco's or HMV online
anyway, please goto our URL first and with another click you'll be at
the Tesco's or HMV online store, just as normal.

So, please consider buying your presents this way, this christmas, and
you'll give us some Christmas cheer too.

Cheers