[HLUG] Christmas Meal

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Wed Dec 12 15:24:12 GMT 2007

Hi Mark,

The Stagecoach Inn
45 West Street, Hereford, HR4 0BX
01432 265894

If you enter "stagecoach hereford" into Google you get a good map.  West
Street is the road behind Woolworths, Superdrug etc, and there is a
public carpark (which will be free in the evenings) behind Woolworths.
I'll do some directions once it's booked.

Wednesday is late night Christmas shopping in Hereford though, so the
town and probably the Stagecoach will be busy.  Parking will also be
difficult.  Tuesday or Thursday would be better from that point of view.

Any evening next week is good for me, so count me in.

Cheers,
Paul.