[HLUG] Christmas Meal

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Tue Dec 18 11:45:47 GMT 2007

There is a car park behind Woolworths, which is only about a minute's
walk from the pub.

Come off the big roundabout where Tesco is, as though going over the
bridge (Ross on Wye direction).  Stay in the left lane.  Don't take the
turning for Tesco car park; go on a bit and take the next left.  The car
park is on your right and should be free after 6pm (but check it).

Once parked, walk on down the road and the Stagecoach is on the left.

Is the table booked in your name or for HLUG?

Cheers,
Paul.