[HLUG] Hello!

dusty dusty at smashthestack.org
Thu Dec 20 18:54:32 GMT 2007

Hello Everyone!

I recently came across the L.U.G's website and thought I would join.  I
love the idea of like minded geeks meeting at a local spot.  Introduce
myself... well lets see.  I am a 22 year old unix hobbyist.  I have been
involved with unix/linux for the past 8/9 years.  I enjoy programming
and breaking things :-) .  I currently reside in the belmont area with my
partner and kid on the way.  My main interests are Networking and
Security.  However i'm interested and involved in many aspects of
computing.  It's not just a hobby for me, its a way of life. :-)

I hope that gives you a glimpse into my life, for more stuff that i'm
involved with check out http://www.smashthestack.org/ I founded and
actively maintain a wargames network community.

Looking forward to meeting you all at the next meet.

Regards,

Dusty.