[HLUG] Hello

markdale184 at aol.com markdale184 at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 10:42:42 GMT 2007

  Hi this is just a quick introduction as i have recently joined the mailing list.

 I'm a total noob with linux atm so i have installed noobie linux (Linspire) onto an old desktop that i'm sharing with my windows comp using a KVM switch. So far the system seems to be running well except for the printer (Lexmark P4250) as i am unable to locate a driver for it.

 I live in hereford and will try to attend the monthly meetings (shifts at work pending) as i am keen to learn more about Linux. I have several other distros on disk that i will try (redhat, suse etc) when im more familiar with it, although for now this will remain a hobby on my spare comp as i enjoy my online games (wow, eq etc) to give up windows just yet :p

 Hope to see ya soon...

 Mark.