[HLUG] VMware converter

David Shorthouse dave at david-shorthouse.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 12:22:10 BST 2007

I ran the converter last night on my window2k laptop

spec

1ghz
1gig Ram
18gig harddisk
Running windows2k

The convert took about 3 hours I copied the file onto an external drive to
test on another machine.
The covert asked how much space I wanted the Virtual machine to use min of
5gig I selected 8gig and set the parameter to allow the drive to expand if
needed.

note for some reason the screen is only 640x480 with 16colors not sure why..
tryied updating the drivers with no joy...
If that is how it converts it I think i will stick with vnc..

Dave