[HLUG] BGG internet

Peter Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Sun Jul 22 15:08:05 BST 2007

George,
It was me talking about BGG.
I am working with Event Support Group on security and MAY be able to
offer you a secure place to stash your laptop. Either a secure lock-up
will be available generally, or it could stay with me in the security
compound.
Internet access by satelite link is already established onsite, which
may or may not be the work of Dave Gough of psand.net (qv). They will be
running public access stuff from within the AMARE field. I am not the
only one to have found them challenging to get along with, but gentle
persistance got me a wireless connection to their onboard LAN and some
uplink bandwidth to send a newsletter I had created onsite to my mailing
list.
Pete H@