[HLUG] HLUG PC - can anyone find a home for it ?

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 22 13:18:18 BST 2007

All,

We have Noels' PC kindly donated to our group. As I'm moving house
shortly, I could do with keeping some space free.

I wonder if anyone would be so kind to look after it for the group? Its
a 1.3 GHz AMD 512MB PC.

Obviously you can use it for testing Linux stuff yourself in the
meantime before we use it for a group project. so a free pc for a while !!

So if you want to look after it pls get in touch with me.

I can possibly drop it off to you, depending on where you are in the
county too.

Cheers