[HLUG] Re: Welcome to the Herefordshire Linux User Group !

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 19 12:05:21 GMT 2007

> Great to see you here at last! Hopefully catch you at the next
> meeting. If you need a lift there & back, give me a ring and I can
> oblige. (As long as my old motor hangs in there... it just turned
> 200,000 miles old!)

200,000miles - barely run in ;-P
I once had a lift in a taxi that had done over 1,000,000km
(620,000miles) - all without it ever leaving Lisbon.

My current car has done 175,000 miles - must be time to take
the plastic covers off the seats ;-)

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org
M6-IT CIC                                        +44 (0)779 456 07 14

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT

Northern Office: 4, Hollins Green, Bradwall, Cheshire, CW10 0LA.