[HLUG] Meeting - 16th May 2007 7pm

Mark Broadbent mgjbroadbent at googlemail.com
Wed May 16 08:52:18 BST 2007

On 15/05/07, Mark Broadbent <markb at wetlettuce.com> wrote:

> The May meeting will be at a pub in Hereford somewhere (Julian is doing
> a reccy tonight!).  The meeting will start at 7pm and I'll let you know
> the location soon!

Hi All,

Just a reminder about the meeting tonight which will start about 7pm.
I'm planning on arriving around 7:30-7:45 (I now work in Gloucester
and it takes me a little longer to get home!).

The location is:

Three Elms Inn
1 Canon Pyon Road
Hereford
HR4 9QQ

http://www.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=three+elms+pub&near=Hereford&radius=0.0&cd=1&cid=52055992,-2717547,3606857799077196590&li=lmd

This meeting is to introduce our new website, which relies on user
contributions to make it work, so the meeting will introduce people to
using it.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Thanks
Mark