[HLUG] Last nights meeting

Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Thu May 17 12:08:41 BST 2007

Hi All

    Can I echo that and say that when we do use a pub The Three Elms
appears to be a winner. It has good parking, it has computer friendly
management, its reasonably quiet and there's plenty of room inside and
outside. Despite the wireless not being too impressive it'll get my vote
every time.

    Good to see everyone

Chris