[HLUG] Presentation to FoE and the Green Party

George at dicegeorge.com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 23:03:03 GMT 2007

hmmm..
when it connects to the internet
my pc automatically looks for updates
and downloads them
without me knowing whats going on
and installing things like ubuntu in pcs in the room
could also trigger automatic updates-

so i'd put wireless encrypted
if you bring your 3g router along
at least you know who's plugging in ethernet...

[g]

~~~  george at dicenews.com ~~
~~~      07970 378 572    [g]  ~~~
~ www.dicegeorge.com (c)2007 ~