[HLUG] Presentation on Weds Night

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 5 21:27:26 GMT 2007

Hi

Just wanted to ask where everyone was with their preparations, so we can
see what needs doing/has been done.

    * I've got my presentation involving Office Productivity with Linux
      and OSS nearly done.
    * Presentation slides in OOo Impress just about ready
    * Smart laptop (not mine!) and digital projector ready for Weds
    * Two CD's of Ubuntu 7.10 cut

Hopefully I will get some Herefordshire LUG flyers that I made before,
printed and cut, ready for Weds.

Chris Owens has said he can be available for the night to generally help
out too, but doesn't want to present a topic (which is fine ;-) ).

What length presentation has everyone managed ? Mine is 10 - 15 mins.

If anyone else wants to present on a topic, please email asap to the list.

Cheers