[HLUG] BACKUP YOUR DATA before messing with linux

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Thu Nov 8 11:44:05 GMT 2007

Ubuntu (which is the CDs we were giving out) does give prominent
warnings about data loss on all the partition change options and
especially when choosing to wipe the disk.  The options are clearly
described too.

Everyone that I gave a CD to was advised to try it in live mode and if
happy to back up everything before installing.

Paul.