[HLUG] HLUG Meeting - 16th April 2008

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Thu Apr 17 13:23:11 BST 2008

Hi all,

Unfortunately I couldn't get there yesterday as I was working late, and
didn't have time to eat then travel there for 7pm.

I like the idea of hosting them at people's homes or other locations for
the ones where we don't have use of our normal room though.  This would
make a nice change a few times a year.

Cheers,
Paul