[HLUG] HLUG Meeting - 16th April 2008

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 17 22:01:07 BST 2008

Paul Stenning wrote:
> I like the idea of hosting them at people's homes or other locations
> for the ones where we don't have use of our normal room though.  This
> would make a nice change a few times a year.
Hi Paul

Yes its a good idea. At the Shropshire LUG, they used to have an August
barbecue at the Lugmaster's house each year.

I don't know if I can stretch to that, but I'm happy to host a LUG event
at our new (ish) house up in Shobdon, north Herefordshire in the Summer.

Lovely sunsets, and you can see for miles around !! Remind me if I
forget ...

Julian