[HLUG] Test web server

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Tue Apr 22 20:11:26 BST 2008

Thanks, I'll read that when I have time to take it all in!

The main problem with using the hosts file is that we have four PCs on
the network and will want to add and remove test sites on the server
periodically, so will need to edit the files on all the PCs.  Not a
major issue but it would be nicer if it "just worked".

Paul