[HLUG] Test web server

David Shorthouse david at david-shorthouse.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 10:56:41 BST 2008

I run opensuse 10.3 using apache and all other goodies
if you setup the machine just as a command line machine for speed and
security. You can install a bit of software called webmin. this will allow
you to take control of  the machine upload files download file setup ftp
apache php perl.

I would recommend this as I've used it for around 3years...

Dave

I hope all is well I am just catching up on the emails due to not really using
my server machine.