[HLUG] Next Meeting - TONIGHT, Shobdon, HR6 9LR

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 21 07:13:02 UTC 2008

Hi

Just a last reminder that the August meeting of the Herefordshire LUG is
taking place TONIGHT. We will be discusiing such things as Running
Windows apps on linux using Virtual Box and WINE, and Linux MINT (Which
I've not seen as yet).

Its in Shobdon, North Herefordshire at my house, 3 Roseville Terrace.
http://www.shobdonvillage.co.uk/

There will be a little food available, and you're welcome to bring
drinks along. We can do teas, coffees and softdrinks. The aim is to have
a usual meeting but an even more informal one. There is plenty of room
in the garden and conservatory, nice country views overlooking the
fields.
I have 2MB wireless broadband we can use too.

We have space for a few cars, but there is more room available down at
the village pub, which we can decamp to later for a drink .

A map is here :-

http://www.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=52.248009,-2.872152&spn=0.016921,0.038581&z=15&msid=107109254150703865995.000454733e6c6e2789ea7

Postcode HR6 9LR for satnav.