[HLUG] LUG Christmas meal - are we still on ?

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 17 22:55:54 UTC 2008

Morven Lewis-Everley wrote:
> That should be ok, as long as I can shake my illness!
>
> Are you going to posting details (and directions) to where we are going?
>
> Mo
Hi

I thought you might ask that!

http://www.thestagecoachinn.co.uk/pages/map.html has all the relevant
info. Nearest parking is the car park on West St just opposite the
back of Woolworth's, which is reachable off the dual carriageway going
south down the A49, off the main roundabout near the cattle
market/Edgar St.

I will check bookings first in case they don't have any tables, but
otherwise we'll just go elsewhere. Their website also mentions a more
expensive Christmas menu so I'll check whether we can go for the
normal menu if we wish, but last year we just went for the normal
menu, which was very reasonably priced.

So it will be Monday night 22nd December around 7.30pm, table
reservation permitting.

I think there will be about 5 of us going, but any other members new
or old are more than welcome!

Merry Christmas !!

Julian

PS The last question on University Challenge this week was 'DBAN
(Daruk's Boot And Nuke (??)), is an open source tool to do what ???

I got it right .. we use it at work ... Come along to the meal and
I'll tell you the answer if you don't know ... ;-)