[HLUG] laptop installation problems

george @hotmail.com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 21:36:35 UTC 2008

Do you mean like update drivers in windows?

yes, it would be good to know how to do that in ubuntu...

~~~~  http://www.dicegeorge.com  ~~~~~~
~~ Stonehenge Campaign + Tribal Voices + hotlinks + + + ~~
~~     http://www.dicenews.com ~~  george at dicenews.com~~~~
~~ I gotta mobile phone ~~~~(UK orange)  ~~ 07970-378572 ~~
~~~~ phone after 7pm and I'll phone you back cheaprate ~~~~