[HLUG] HLUG Meeting - 20th Feb 2008 @ 19:30

Dusty dusty at smashthestack.org
Fri Feb 15 19:39:45 GMT 2008

Hey guy's,

I will definatley be there on 20th.  Thing is I just recently got a job
at Gloucester and won't be back in Hereford until around 7:30pm.  I'll
be comming straight from work and will be in my work clothes :-] and
probably 5 - 10 minutes late, if that's ok?

What is going on at this meet? (as it will be my first).

Regards,

Dusty.