[HLUG] Where were you on Wednesday ? & what would make you want to come along more often?

Graham Cole GrhmC at lavabit.com
Fri Feb 22 08:53:03 GMT 2008

Hi Julian
My non-attendance had a new reason last Wed: a yoga class which I won't
have again. Sometimes I'm away from home visiting grandchildren etc and
sometimes I forget, which shows me up as rather disorganised.
What attracts me most about meetings is the chance to get problems
sorted out by members who know a lot more than I do. The issue I have
currently is getting started with using Open Office to write a web page.
Would OO be useful for that?
As well as few members attending meetings there are fewer issues being
raised, maybe because Linux systems are getting better and their support
is easier to access and understand.

My diary is clear for the next meeting!

Graham