[HLUG] i'm back.

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 29 08:51:09 GMT 2008

j michaelson wrote:
> hi,
>
> i used to be a member of hereford lug many years ago until i moved
> away. i've recently moved back and might be here for a while so i'm
> joining hereford lug again. i'm using ubuntu 8.04 alpha and most of
> the programs i use are svn builds, so it looks like i favour shiny new
> stuff over stability. my main computer is my dell ubuntu laptop.

Hi John

Pleased to see you're back ! Things have changed a bit. Mark and I are
both dads, although you may well known about mine at least, back when
you moved to Oz. Noel sadly passed away very unexpectedly, nearly 18
months ago. Sadly missed. Matt Rhys Roberts has also moved away, back to
Wrexham, but I still here from him.

See you at the next mtg.

Cheers

Julian