[HLUG] archiving software

George at dicegeorge.com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 20:47:16 GMT 2008

i am looking for some software
to index Jeremy Sandford's
writings and paintings and tapes and books
and publications...

www.jeremysandford.org.uk

id like it to be open source
and to work on windows and linux,
and to have a support network

does anyone have any clues
to help me on my search?

~        george at dicenews.com      ~
~               07970 378 572            ~
~         www.dicegeorge.com        ~
~                     (c)2007                  ~