[HLUG] address book software pls

george at dicenews dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:59:13 GMT 2008

certainly dont want my address book online,
i want to be able to print my xmas card labels
without the internet
when and if i get a printer working!

could use a biro....

or find an old dot matrix and spray the ribbon with WD40,

~        george at dicenews.com      ~
~               07970 378 572            ~
~         www.dicegeorge.com        ~
~                     (c)2008                  ~