[HLUG] Look out, new member!

Morven Lewis-Everley m.lewis.everley at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:05:55 BST 2008

Hi all,

I thought I would start off by saying that technically I am not in
Herefordshire, but just on the border (Lydbrook, Forest of Dean to be
precise). Hopefully I will not recieve any stonings or hate mail because of
this?

Anyway, I have been using Linux on and off for quite a few years, but am now
using Ubuntu as my main distro at home, and have also added it to my works
laptop on a dual boot. I work in web development with PHP, but am also
trying to get to grips with Python.

I am fairly new to the area (I moved here maybe a year ago) and as such it
would be nice to meet some people who are into, I guess you could say "Techy
Stuff".

Many thanks,

Mo