[HLUG] Interesting item on main BBC Technology section.

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 22:28:28 BST 2008

i clicked something there and got to
http://www.gnu.org/links/links.html#FreeGNULinuxDistributions
where i found no mention of ubunut
which is the most populist unix distribution
why?
is there some linux ego war going on between
www.gnu.org/ and ubuntu.org
??

why dont they sort it out!

                   [george]

~        george at dicenews.com      ~
~               07970 378 572            ~
~         www.dicegeorge.com        ~
~                     (c)2008                  ~