[HLUG] July Meeting TOMORROW ie WEDS !!

grhmc at lavabit.com grhmc at lavabit.com
Thu Jul 17 07:42:19 BST 2008

What happened was that SIX of us had a meeting which was in the form of
friendly chat on various topics. We discussed the possibility of arranging
a meeting at a members home in August when the Day Centre will be
unavailable. Juian at Shobdon would be a possible host. We also wondered
whether the College would again let us into their staff IT room for
meetings in term time. We don't know if any HLUG member has a foot in
their door like Box Lawrence used to have.
Another thing we were interested in was Julian's 3G phone almost giving
access to the internet in the Day Centre. The signal worked but the
browser never quite got there.

Graham