[HLUG] Hello and an Intro to me!

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Sun Jun 8 20:21:26 BST 2008

Quoting Matt Jones <matt at mattjones.me.uk>:
> Welcome to the LUG. Have you ever written into lugradio? For some
> reason the name seems familiar.

Yes.  They ripped it out of me. Bastards... ;o)

Every time my name was mentioned, someone (Aq/Jono??) said "had a
farm" after it.

I wrote in about a year ago asking for advice on starting a LUG (I
lived in Kent at the time) and how to get involved in the community.
IIRC, the response was "Ask Popey" and copy HantsLUG.  Ironically
enough, Jono did an entire section on exactly that question in the
latest version... LUGRadio - always covering the hot-topics... ;o)

Cheers,

M.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace