[HLUG] March Meeting tomorrow ?

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 19 15:47:20 GMT 2008

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:19:26 +0000, "Paul Stenning"
<paul at vintage-radio.com> said:
> Hi Ralph, all,
>

> Have we confirmed that the meeting is on this evening yet?  I'll be
> there if it is.

Hello Paul other HLuggers

As we haven't heard from Mark our Lugmaster, I can only gather he's laid
up at the moment, or on a nice long holiday somewhere ! But with the
latter, he would normally let me know what's going on.

But AFAIK, every third Wednesday of the month is our meeting, so it
*should* be on.

I may not be able to come tonight, but I suggest you do have a meeting,
and even if the room wasn't booked, you can always go down to the pub
instead for the meet ..
In fact, I don't think we book the room as such, but just have a slot
for third Weds every month to use if we want it.

Have a good one.

So for anyone who doesn't know, the March meeting will be held at the
Day Centre, on Canal Road, from 7-7.30pm onwards. Directions can be
found on our website.

Hopefully, normal service will be resumed next month !!
Sorry for any confusion...

Julian Robbins