[HLUG] MIA

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Wed Mar 26 21:54:25 GMT 2008

Welcome back Mark!

It was a general chat meeting, with four of us there.  We did pay (one
of the ladies came in and extracted the cash from us!).

Next month we don't have our usual room (some other group have it every
three months).  Last time that happened (January) we used the computer
room there, which is not that good.  I don't think we were supposed to
use it anyway but it was the only empty room.

So we may want to do next month's meeting in a pub or somewhere instead.

Cheers,
Paul