[HLUG] May Meeting - 21 May 2008 at 19:30

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Wed May 21 18:33:59 BST 2008

Hi all,

Sorry for the short notice but I won't be able to get there this evening.

A friend is having major issues at the moment and my time is better
spent with him, albeit "virtually" on MSN and the phone.  He is making
progress, but leaving him now would not be a good idea.

Hopefully next month - fingers crossed!

I hope you all have a good meeting tonight.

Paul