[HLUG] November meeting

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 7 23:56:39 UTC 2008

GRAHAM COLE wrote:
> Sorry things didn't work out for an October meeting but Burghill can be used
> in November. Ray Wilson is a CAP organiser there and will help us get wifi
> internet access via the CAP hardware.
> We can meet on Wed 5th or Wed 19th November. In both cases there would be a
> small Scottish Dancing group using the main hall but we would be upstairs in
> a quiet place.

Hi

I think we'll make the next meeting, Weds 19th November, unless there's
any objections. So please add to your diary/filofax or Evolution/Google
calendar !

Don't forget we normally have a meal to replace our December Meeting, so
far we've had Indian/Chinese and last year English food at the
Stagecoach Pub/restaurant. This is something we can discuss during our
November meeting.

Graham :- can you organise booking the hall please for the 19th Nov?

I'm sure with working wifi and a place not far out of Hereford, it will
be useful for us.

Once we get a more permanent base sorted out, (hopefully Burghill,
assuming it works out,) we can arrange some talks/events for the
oncoming months. Nothing too OTT, but just encourage members of our LUG
to talk about a particular Linux project of interest - presentations
skills not required, enthusiam is !

Once the meeting room is confirmed, I send a reminder around with full
details of exactly where and when.

Julian