[HLUG] November meeting

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 10 20:54:06 UTC 2008

grhmc at lavabit.com wrote:
> I haven't booked the hall yet because I'm worried that people haven't
> responded possitively. Maybe the dreaded xmas troubles are already here:
> winter weather, pre-xmas urgent deadlines, shopping frenzy, who knows what
> else?

Hi Graham

I think the trouble with waiting until people can confirm that they are
able to come, is usually quite late in the day. With me I usually know
if I can get to our meetings perhaps only that day for definite.

But I agree we have had very little actual response to a meeting -
please let us know if you're interested in coming along on the 19th
November.

Julian

PS I have heard nothing further from lug.org.uk re enabling our mysql
account. I think I will just have to set up something temporary and blog
like and a redirect from our site for now. It would be nice to put our
old site back up, if someone can host it temporarily until the lug
people get their act together. I will try one last email to them, before
we do this for definite though.