[HLUG] November meeting

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 12 19:35:27 UTC 2008

GRAHAM COLE wrote:
> The place is a hall in Burghill, a village north of Hereford. Exact
> instructions for getting there will be put on the website soon. Anyone
> wanting help with transport or wanting to share, is welcome to ask for it
> here (or given in a message).The time will be from 7.30pm to 9.30.
> You will be most welcome but we need a few more to come and share the cost
> of the room hire; £12.

Thanks Graham

It looks like lug.org.uk our website hosts will not be giving us our
full database access on our webspace so we will have to to do something
else for the mean time. I will see if i can get something setup tonight
hopefully.

I'll get directions to the meeting added either way.

I hope to go, but my wife is attending a course that evening so may not
be able to make it.

Julian