[HLUG] Agenda for Nov Mtg?

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 14 12:58:51 UTC 2008

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:40:41 +0000 (GMT), "TONY MCQUEEN"
<oak.organics at btinternet.com> said:
> Check please- The next meeting is at Burghill Village Hall/CAP on 19th
> 7.30PM and on the agenda is?

Hi Tony

We are just confirming the booking at Burghill. I will post more details
when it is confirmed such as exact location, meeting time and a brief
agenda.

The agenda will include a discussion on setting up of our website, and
how LUG members can get involved. The site will use our old Drupal site
assuming we can get this back quickly from lug.org.uk.
Also, as its our first meeting at Burghill, we need to establish a few
points i.e. whether its a good meeting spot for us, does the wifi there
work with Linux (at Preston only 1 of us out of 6 could get connected
using Linux! Very strange!) And is there enough room in the hall for us
? (at Preston the room we had was a little cramped).

Many thanks again to Graham for arranging to book the hall for us.

Julian Robbins
LUGmaster