[HLUG] November Meeting Notes

Morven Lewis-Everley m.lewis.everley at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:32:03 UTC 2008

"Now that Morven mentioned it - I remember your name ... Rob"

Convinient that isn't it.

I am glad I was not the only one having issues with Hardy... I thought I had
just lost my mind or something. Now you mention it, I remember having a lot
of problems with wireless as well, but I just hard wired the computer up to
the Router and havent changed it since.

Intrepid is a lot better all round.

Mo