[HLUG] Google mail themes

Morven Lewis-Everley m.lewis.everley at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:44:47 UTC 2008

I am also using the ninjas theme, it is pretty sweet. I did use the stylish
extension for firefox for a while to do the same thing, but I like how these
transfer between browsers (I also use opera quite a bit) and machines.

I havent noticed any slowdown, but I have fairly quick internet connection
most of the time, so that may be why. The themes do use a lot of background
images, which the default google doesnt use, so if you are on a slower
connection that could go towards explaining slowdown?

Mo