[HLUG] Slightly Off Topic - Looking for new Linux Friendly BusinessISP

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:53:28 UTC 2008

i use headweb / entanet
http://www.headweb.co.uk/
theyre on the phone and in kidderminster
and friends of the big green gathering

Headweb,
29 sutton road,
Kidderminster,
DY11 6QN.
Tel: 0870 76 55 321

                   [george]

~        george at dicenews.com      ~
~               07970 378 572            ~
~         www.dicegeorge.com        ~
~                     (c)2008                  ~