[HLUG] Exchange replacements

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 21 10:41:39 UTC 2008

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:30:52 +0100, "Andrew Hodgson"
<andrew at hodgsonfamily.org> said:

> Hi,
>
> I seem to remember someone on this list a month or so back someone
> suggesting an Exchange replacement that they were using or had
> implemented at work.  Was this on this list, and if so which product was
> it?
>
> I am doing a paper on various Exchange replacements and the state of
> Linux Exchange replacement products out there now.

Hi Andrew

I'm sure you know of Zimbra.

But if you speak to Openia, who we use for Zope/Plone hosting and
mention me, I'm sure they will give you a Zimbra test account you can
try. They offer a Zimbra hosted service. They are a UK company, and I
have found them, helpful and obliging. And you get real people to speak
to for tech support too, by email, phone or jabber.

www.openia.com

I don't have any affiliation to them, apart from being a happy customer
!!

Julian