[HLUG] Good Linux Books

Peter Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 17:35:47 UTC 2009

Ref Linux books;
Teach yourself Linux; very good explanatory text in hard copy format;
includes comprehension test questions to ensure you are keeping up!

Also RUTE; Root User Tutorial and Exposition available as a download and
often included in magazine discs, fully cross refferenced HTML document.

Share and Enjoy!
Pete