[HLUG] August LUG Meeting

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sun Aug 16 23:38:16 UTC 2009

Hi

August's meeting will be held at Paul Stenning's house. The address is 11
Kyrle Street, Hereford, HR1 2ET.  Kyrle Street is the first left off Bath
Street, and number 11 is half of a big white house on the left (opposite
Arthur J Virgo Memorials).  There is a public car park next to the house
which is free after 6pm. I can't make it on Weds as it's my daughter's 4th
birthday.

I have signed us upon the Software Freedom Day wiki
http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/Herefordshire - so all we have to do is
put on an event ;-) Hopefully this can be discussed and some
ideas/organisation can be started on Weds. The venue will be Cookies in
Leominster, in all probability. I also have another lots of nice OpenSuse
11.1 CD's shrinkwrapped from Novell themselves that I got at the UKUnix
Conference I attended in Brum last week. So them alongside another 20 ubuntu
CD's that I have should cover us.

If we have any willing volunteers to help organise this, pls reply to the
list.

Enjoy the meeting on Weds !

Julian
HLUGMaster