[HLUG] August LUG Meeting

Tom English tom.english at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 21:30:58 UTC 2009

lol, always too late!

I'd have liked to have made it, but couldn't get down that way tonight. Fuel
and I offered to work tomorrow, so I;ve got a 7am start.

If I wasn;t working I was planning on being in Hereford, and stopping a
friends house, so could have made it.

Maybe next time.

(I'd have definately made use of the pub facilities btw)

And don;t forget to go in the IRC channel when there isn;t a meet on :P

Tom.