[HLUG] Christmas HLUG Meal - Coming Soon - Sunday 13th December

Graham Cole grhmc at lavabit.com
Tue Dec 8 08:28:56 UTC 2009

Amazingly when we advertised our house for sale it was sold very fast and
we're having to move soon. Hence I'll be horribly busy and have to miss the
meal. I'll say goodbye here and thank everyone who gave me help over the
years with Linux advice. I  needed advice about ten times for every occasion
I had anything useful to say. Keep up the good work Julian especially. I
hope I'll find a LUG in Sheffield when the dust settles.

Have fun

Graham